Recently launched (for the 2022 edition of WoDES):
This website is intended to be a tool and a space for reflection to help fight the cultural battle against speciesism. On this website will be published important texts of the anti-speciesist movement, in the hope that it can contribute to the development of a world movement for the end of speciesism.
Below, you will find some other interesting links:
- « The case for animal rights », by Tom Regan
- « All beings that feel pain deserve human rights » by Richard Ryder
- « Moral community and animal rights », by Steve Sapontzis
- « What is speciesism ? » by Oscar Horta
- « Speciesism: a form of bigotry or a justified view? », by Evelyn Pluhar